Sunday, February 26, 2012

LION HOUSE CAKE MIX CUPCAKES


SHHHH!!!!!
I'm going to share a secret recipe with you. . .for using a prepackaged cake mix to make cupcakes when you're in a hurry.  They turn out moist, fluffy, and taste homemade every time.  My friend called this recipe Lion House Cake Mix Cupcakes and I have no idea where she got it from, but I'm glad she shared it with me.

LION HOUSE CAKE MIX CUPCAKES
1 prepackaged cake mix, any flavor
1 cup HOT water
1/3 cup oil
4 eggs

Combined all ingredients together and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.   Put cupcake liners in cupcake tin, and fill only half-way full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.  Cool completely before frosting.

Notes:  Yields 18-22 cupcakes

From Scratch Cake Recipe here.  Frosting Recipes here here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment