Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TURKEY AND STUFFING ROLL-UPS

My kids totally love this recipe, and I love it because it's so easy!
TURKEY AND STUFFING ROLL-UPS
1 lb sliced Smoked Turkey
1 (6oz) package Turkey Stuffing
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 cup milk
1 cup French Fried Onions
Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Combine soup and milk. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing on each turkey slice. Sprinkle with French fried onions. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased pan. Pour soup mixture over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
NOTES: I sometimes add a drained can of mixed veggies or green beans right on top--One dish meal! I also sprinkle more French fried onions on top.

1 comment:

  1. done this one... and my family loves it. Never thought about the french onions though. I will need to try that next time

    ReplyDelete