Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oriental Chicken Salad with Mango

I've really been into this salad lately.  It's perfect for summertime.  Every time I make it I forget to take pictures so the recipe will have to suffice for now.  No measurements for the salad, just make as much as you want/need.

Oriental Chicken Salad with Mango

Lettuce, chopped
cabbage (red or green), chopped
mangos, cubed
red bell pepper, diced
cucumber, cubed
grilled chicken, diced
sliced almonds, toasted
Chinese noodles

Toss all ingredients together top with dressing.

Oriental Dressing
1 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup rice vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced

Combine all ingredients into a blender, and blend until incorporated.

2 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.

    Count
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete